AL-THIQA FOR HATCHING EGGS & DAY-OLD CHICKEN PRODUCTION
More than 30 years of success in the poultry industry, Al-SADEQ GROUP started its business in 1982 as a farm supply store, selling tractors, general feed mills, farm supplies, and broilers. In 1983, the company started its broiler production with a remarkable growth to serve the local market. In 1984, Dr. Ahmed Sadeq Raheem (The Chairman of AL SADEQ GROUP) built his own feed mill, to provide general feeds, in 1988, the hatchery was established, the hatching works
prospered through hatching eggs for broiler, and selling broiler to other poultry companies. Al-Thiqa’s hatcheries has a production capacity of 90 million eggs (day-old broilers) per year. This huge capacity enables us to claim proudly that Al-Sadeq Group is the largest independent producer and provider of day-old broilers and chicks in iraq
BABYLON FOR AGRICULTURAL & POULTRY PRODUCTION
This company located in Baghdad, includes the following six main projects:
1. Baghdad feed mill factory, which produces 30 MT/day of animal feed, with a storage (A truck scale and a load weight are used in managing components and final nutrition material)
2. Al-SOWEIRA feed mill factory (a capacity of 30 Metric Tons / Day)
3. Al-HILLA feed mill factory (a capacity of 30 Metric Tons / Day)
4. Al-KOOT feed mill factory (a capacity of 30 Metric Tons / Day)
5. THI QAR feed mill factory (a capacity of 30 Metric Tons / Day)
6. AL-EMARA feed mill factory (a capacity of 30 Metric Tons / Day)
ALTARMIA AGRICULTURAL & POULTRY PRODUCING PROJECT
This project was developed and equipped by a German company called “PLATINUS“ in order to fulfill the local market with a sustainable number of table eggs. This huge poultry farm covering 6250000 m.sq is designed to produce 100 million table eggs annually.
A private sector company enlisted under poultry supplies.
Founded in 1987, this private company was established in Iraq by GKN (England).
The production capacity of KARBALA SLAUGHTERHOUSE is 20,000 ton of frozen chicken per
year and 2,000 million tons storage capacity, in order to cover the market demands from
Baghdad to Basra (Central Euphrates area).